Call for posters and lightning talks
Please submit your proposal for a poster (PDF and 5 minute poster pitch) or lightning talk (5 slides in 5 minutes) for the first Annual Meeting of the MLA Liberty Chapter to be held virtually Oct. 18 and 19, 2021:
- Think about items to share with colleagues around the meeting theme, Information to the Rescue.
- They can be research or project descriptions.
- All project stages from conceptual development to final results are acceptable.
- Proposal abstracts should be 500 words or less.
- Posters and slides will be available to the public unless you opt out. This will not affect acceptance decisions.
- 9/7 deadline for submission
- 9/13 acceptance announced
- 10/11 submit final slides/poster
- 10/18 and 10/19 Conference
Send comments and questions to Helen-Ann Brown Epstein at email@example.com and Gary Kaplan at Gary.Kaplan@jefferson.edu.